Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Gun


I don`t need a gun
To make me have fun
It is Jah himself who keeps my life
so I don`t need a gun to
Stay alive

Don`t bring it to me
Keep it away from my family
Don`t even mention attention
Because I don`t need a gun
To be a man

You come with lies
Pretend as if you don`t hear
All those families’ cries
Don`t you see the tears
in those children`s eyes
Don`t you feel the pain
You are heading down
A dark lane
and the life you live
will just be in vain

You are murderer
You are a monster
you are a robber
you are a destroyer
you are a predator
what else so demeaning
Can I use
to describe someone with
No regard for life
for family and children
Husband and wife


I dear not grow weary
when I ask Jehovah
to guide me
For I know not when
I`ll stumble upon
The hand with a mind to terminate me

This tool
This machine
This material that is
Driving our society crazy

I want nothing to do with it
I want no one to associate with me
If you are familiar in any way with it
For I don`t need it
I don`t want it
My life is better off without
A gun

No comments:

Post a Comment