Pages

Friday, February 26, 2016

Leon Pryce says he is "feeling like a real author"

LEON PRYCE



LeonPryce says that he would like to thank Creative Talent Unleashed publishing group for their kind assistance in helping him to make his poetry book project a success.  The proud author is elated and jubilant that now he is officially an author signed to an official publishing company.

After the information regarding the date when the book will be released was posted, he was excited to share it with his fans, friends, family and everyone who supported his work; and the great news was welcomed with positive remarks. Many of Mr. Pryce`s fans have been patiently waiting for this masterpiece for a long time since he announced that he was working on a new book.

In a recent interview with a blogger, the poet confidently stated, “I am now feeling like a real author. My dreams are now coming true and I wish to thankCreative Talent Unleash for this wonderful opportunity." He said he was referred to the publisher by a fellow poet who he has always networked with over social media. Mr. Pryce said social media has played a great role in helping him to promote his work, "I tried my best to utilize the social media to get my work out there and network with other writers and groups. This has helped me to develop my writing skills and make my presence stronger because I can easily connect with a wide audience," he stated.

The overly enthusiastic author is optimistic that with such a strong start to the year, 2016 beyond any shadow of a doubt will be a great year for him and his writing career. He also made mention of more books to be written and that "Immortalized Through Poetry” has only placed him on a bigger stage in preparations for greater things to come.

You can find the Leon Pryce on Facebook www.facebook.com/pryce.leon 


No comments:

Post a Comment